Find your shoe size by measuring the heel-to-toe length of your feet. This measurement is the most commonly used to determine shoe sizing.
- 1. Stand with one foot on a piece of paper.
- 2. Mark the paper at the end of your heel bone and at the end of your longest toe.
- 3. Measure the distance between these two points and repeat the process for your other foot.
If you have one foot that is larger than the other, use the larger measurement to determine your shoe size.
- How to Measure High Heel Shoes Height
- Step 1: Set the shoe on a flat, even surface.
- Step 2: Measure the back of the heel from the point where it connects to the shoe, called the seam, to the bottom of the heel resting on the flat surface.
- Step 3: Write this measurement down, this is the height of your high-heeled shoe.
Wigs Cap Size Chart
|FROM FOREHEAD TO NAPE OF NECK
|EAR TO EAR ACROSS FRONT HAIRLINE
|EAR TO EAR OVER THE TOP
|TEMPLE TO TEMPLE AROUND BACK
|NAPE OF NECK
How to Take Measurements
1. Pin hair as flat and as tight as possible before taking the measurements.
2. Round your measurements up no t down. Example: 12 3/4 should be rounded up to 13 and 12 1/4 should be rounded up to 12 1/2.
Note: If you are bald or do not have a hair line - you do not need to add the inch - simply put the tape measure where you would like your hairline to begin with the wig. The averages below are just examples. Not everyone will meet these measurements - some may be under or over and that is perfectly fine.
Measure all around the head. Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the head and nape of the neck. (Average measurement is 22 inches)
2.Forehead to Nape of neck
Measure from hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck. (Average measurement is 13 1/2 inches)
3.Ear to Ear Across Front Hairline
At front of ear, measure from hairline at base of sideburn, up across the hair line along forehead to same point in front of other ear.(Average measurement is 11 1/2 inches)
4.Ear to Ear Over the Top
Measure from hairline directly above the ear across top of head to the hairline directly above the other ear. (Average measurement is 11 inches)
5.Temple to Temple Around Back
From temple to temple across the back of head. (Average measurement is 14 inches)
6.Nape of Neck
Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck. (Average measurement is 6 inches)